Emily Catik’s love of real estate paired with her energy, drive, and enthusiasm makes her an invaluable member of TeamMAE. Emily pays meticulous attention to every detail and makes her clients' goals a priority. She understands that buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions a person can make. From the first phone call to the closing table, Emily will exceed your expectations.
After graduating from Hofstra University with a degree in English and Education, Emily went on to teach English at the middle school level for several years. With the heart of a teacher and mentor, she will listen to your needs and offer you sound guidance. Emily has proven to be extremely dedicated to her career and offers all her clients the highest level of professional service.
Rest assured, you will be in good hands with Emily.
* 2017 Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars in Real Estate by the Young Professionals Network of the Long Island Board of Realtors
* CBR-Certified Buyer Representative
* LSE- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World Leading Service Expert
* Coach Realtors- Relocation Specialist
* Treasurer of YPN- Young Professionals Network
* LIBOR Member -Long Island Board of Realtors
* NYSAR Member- NY State Association of Realtors
* NAR Member- National Association of Realtors
* Long Island Board of Realtors Licensing School Graduate
* Hofstra University Graduate